Established in the 1960s, Daytona Beach Shores is one of the newest communities in the Daytona Beach area. Located along the Atlantic Ocean south of Daytona Beach, the Daytona Beach Shores real estate market attracts many retirees seeking a quiet beach life.
The small community of Daytona Beach Shores offers no schools or manufacturing but it is mostly focused on tourism and the service industry. Apart from the pristine beaches, there are many options for family entertainment such as miniature golf courses, a regular golf course, tennis club, shopping and more. There are many events hosted in the city, including Race Week, Bike Week and a tree lighting ceremony during Christmas time.
Daytona Beach Shores Real Estate
The Daytona Beach Shores real estate market mostly consists of condos for sale. It is estimated that 80% of the population live in high-rise condos along the beach. Daytona Beach Shores condos range from low priced to luxury condominiums featuring very large balconies, dream kitchens and open floor plans. Some of the amenities include heated pools, jacuzzis, fitness centers and even a club house. If you wish to retire in a quiet, oceanfront community consider Daytona Beach Shores condos for sale.
The Daytona Beach Shores real estate market also offers some homes for sale. Although it is primarily a condo market, there are some charming houses for sale in the area situated just steps away from the ocean. As an exclusive buyer agent, Karen Wiles has access to all of the properties on the market, including the for sale by owner homes. If you’d like The Buyer’s Agent of East Florida to assist you in your Daytona Beach Shores home search give us a call at 1-888-830-8201 or contact us here.
- Daytona Beach Shores Homes For Sale
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos For Sale
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos Under $100,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $100,000 – $200,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $200,000 – $300,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $300,000 – $400,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $400,000 – $500,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $500,000 – $750,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $750,000 – $1,000,000
- Daytona Beach Shores Condos $1,000,000 and Up